ST. AMAND BRITISH CEMETERY
Pas de Calais
General Directions: St. Amand is a village in the southern part of the Department of the Pas-de-Calais, 17 kilometres east of Doullens. The British Cemetery is on the northern side of the village. ..
The British Cemetery was begun in April, 1916, and used by fighting units and Field Ambulances until August, 1918 (though in 1917 it was practically closed), particularly by the 37th and the 56th (London) Divisions.
Casualty Details: UK 222, New Zealand 1, India 1, Total Burials: 224