GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 50.21869, Longitude: 3.33322
Iwuy is a village approximately 8 kilometres north-east of Cambrai and Niagara Cemetery is 1 kilometre south-east of the village.
Wheelchair access to this cemetery is possible, but may be by an alternative entrance.
Iwuy was occupied by British troops in the middle of October 1918, and Niagara Cemetery was made at this time.
There are now over 200, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, a small number are unidentified.
The Cemetery covers an area of 506 square metres and is enclosed by rubble walls on the North-West and North-East sides.
Total Burials: 201.
Identified Casualties: Canada 170, United Kingdom 27. 197.
Unidentified Casualties: 4.
The cemetery was designed by William Harrison Cowlishaw
Lieutenant Wallace Lloyd Algie V. C.