Peake Wood was the name given by the army to a copse on the south-east side of the road to Contalmaison. Peake Wood Cemetery contains 103 burials and commemorations of the First World War.
There are 244, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in Contalmaison Château Cemetery. Of these, 44 are unidentified and a special memorial is erected to one soldier from Australia known to be buried among them.
Fricourt British Cemetery (Bray Road) was made by the 7th East Yorkshire Regiment between 5 and 11 July 1916. It was used until the end of October, and again (for four burials) in 1918. Total Burials 133 and 1 Special Memorial.
Fricourt New Military Cemetery is in fact four big graves, made by the 10th West Yorkshire Regiment after the capture of Fricourt in July 1916, and a few single graves of September 1916. Total Burials 210.
Bonnay Communal Cemetery Extension was used from 1 April to 24 August 1918. The extension contains 106 Commonwealth burials of the First World War.
Crouy British Cemetery was used between April and August 1918 for burials from the 5th and 47th Casualty Clearing Stations, which had come to the village because of the German advance.
Dantzig Alley British Cemetery now contains 2,053 burials and commemorations of the First World War. 518 of the burials are unidentified but there are special memorials to 17 casualties known or believed to be buried among them. Other special memorials record the names of 71 casualties buried in other cemeteries, whose graves were destroyed by shell fire.
There are now 1,573 Commonwealth servicemen of the First World War buried or commemorated in Flatiron Copse Cemetery. Almost all the concentrated graves are those of men who died in the summer and autumn of 1916.
Givenchy Road Canadian Cemetery, originally called CD 1,* contains the graves of soldiers all of whom fell on the 9th April 1917, or on one of the four following days. There are 111 commonwealth servicemen buried here.
Canadian Cemetery, No. 2 at Neuville-St. Vaast was established by the Canadian Corps after the successful storming of Vimy Ridge on 9th April, 1917. The cemetery contains 2,966 burials of which 822 are identified.