There are now 1,348, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in Péronne Road Cemetery. Of these, 365 are unidentified and special memorials are erected to 26 soldiers from the United Kingdom known or believed to be buried among them.
Longueval Road Cemetery was begun in September 1915, near a dressing station known as "Longueval Alley", or "Longueval Water Point". The cemetery now contains 223 burials and commemorations of the First World War. 47 of the burials are unidentified.
Carnoy Military Cemetery was begun in August, 1915, by the 2nd King's Own Scottish Borderers and the 2nd King's Own Yorkshire Light Infantry, when the village was immediately South of the British front line. There are now 854 burials in this cemetery of which 27 are unidentified.
Gordon Cemetery was made by men of the 2nd Gordon Highlanders who buried some of their dead of 1 July in what had been a support trench, together with two artillerymen who died 8 July and an unknown soldier. Total burials 102 of which 5 are unidentified.
Plot I of Gordon Dump Cemetery was made by fighting units after 10 July 1916 and closed in September when it contained the graves of 95 soldiers, mainly Australian. It was called variously Gordon (or Gordon's) Dump Cemetery or Sausage Valley Cemetery, from the name given to the broad, shallow valley that runs down from it to Becourt. The remainder of the cemetery was formed after the Armistice. Total burials 1,676.
The 8th and 9th Battalions of the Devonshire Regiments, which were part of the 7th Division, attacked on 1 July 1916 from a point on the south-west side of Albert-Maricourt road, due south of Mametz village, by a plantation called Mansel Copse. On 4 July they returned this location and established the Devonshire Cemetery, burying their dead in a section of their old front line trench. All but two of the burials belong to these battalions. Total burials 163.
Bazentin-le-Petit Communal Cemetery Extension was begun immediately after the capture of the village and used until December 1916 as a front-line cemetery. It was enlarged after the Armistice when 50 graves were brought in from the battlefields of Bazentin and Contalmaison. Total burials 185.
Fins New British Cemetery was not begun until July 1917. The cemetery contains 1,553 burials from the Great War, mainly concentrated after the Armistice from the surrounding battlefields and from other smaller cemeteries in the area.
Point 110 Old Military Cemetery was named from the contour on the map; before September 1916 it was called King George's Hill. The cemetery contains 100 Commonwealth burials of the First World War, three of which are unidentified.
Point 110 New Military Cemetery was named from the contour on the map; before September 1916 it was called King George's Hill. The cemetery contains 64 United Kingdom burials from the Great War.