New Munich Trench British Cemetery
New Munich Trench British Cemetery was made by the V Corps in the spring of 1917, when their units cleared the battlefield, and it was known also as V Corps Cemetery No.25. There are 146, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these,18 are unidentified. All fell in the period November 1916, or January 1917, and the majority belonged to the 10/11th, 16th or 17th Highland Light Infantry.
Leave a Reply.
Visit our World War Two Blog