Rocquigny-Equancourt Road British Cemetery was begun in 1917 and used until March 1918, mainly by the 21st and 48th Casualty Clearing Stations. Burials were resumed by Commonwealth troops in September 1918. and the 3rd Canadian and 18th Casualty Clearing Stations buried in it in October and November 1918. Total burials 2,045.
Leave a Reply.
Visit our World War Two Blog